Welcome to the Gilmore Review Live Journal Community
This Community is restricted to reviews of episodes of the WB dramedy "Gilmore Girls." This Community is for the enjoyment of the LJ community, so I ask that you follow the rules below. If not, it will result in 1 warning, then removal from the Community.
1. You must put all reviews under a Live Journal cut. Don't know what that means or how to do it? It's easy! Just click here to find out more.
2. You may post about any episode, from any season. However, only reviews of episodes of "Gilmore Girls" are permitted.
3. Please don't post spoilers, icons, fanfics, promos for other communities, or anything that is not a review. There are other great Gilmore Girls communities out there for that purpose. like gilmore_girls for general Gilmore Girls discussions, gg_icons for Gilmore Girls icons, gilmore_quotes for Gilmore Girls quotes, and javajunkies for all you Luke/Lorelai fans like me. :)
3a. You may only post pictures in your post behind a cut, and only if they pertain to the episode that you are reviewing. For example, if I was reviewing episode 5.06, "Norman Mailer, I'm Pregnant!" and I wanted to post a picture of Norman and his son Stephen, I could do so, ONLY IF IT'S BEHIND A CUT.
4. Please remember that in some places in the world they have not seen season 4 yet, not to mention season 5. Others in America record the episodes and watch them later. Also some fans are new, and have not seen some of the earlier seasons (1, 2, 3, 4) so ALWAYS REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR REVIEWS BEHIND CUTS.
5. Please be courteous to other members. They may like characters that you hate, and vice versa. For example, I am a total Literati fan (Rory/Jess), but I know a lot of Narc fans (Rory/Dean), and I respect that. I know you can to. So, please don't be rude, it's not necessary.
6. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or problems.
7. Finally, have fun, and enjoy reading and writing reviews!